Scott's : Latest News Stories

6:05 AM

Current News for December 10, 2008

gestational diabetes?

Sat, 15 Nov 2008 04:17:30 GMT
cheeka2162 asked: I found out a few days a go that I might have gestational diabetes. I immedietely did a lot of research but I would like to hear from other people’s experiences… what are the risks of having gestational diabetes and if anyone has had it, where there any comlications towards the baby and/or ...]

Is pooping all over the house a side effect of my cat’s diabetes?

Sat, 15 Nov 2008 04:06:28 GMT
Kat asked: My cat has diabetes and we give him insulin. Except he poops continually all over the basement. We’ve tried using new litter, everything you could think of. My mom says it’s just from the diabetes, but he just started doing it 2 months ago and has had diabetes probably his whole ...]

What are the chances of Gestational Diabetes going away?

Sat, 15 Nov 2008 04:06:15 GMT
ladybug asked: I Had or have Gestational diabetes if you had it during pregnancy did it go away after you had your baby? and when did you get tested again?
Sorry I’m not black and if I was so what!
My weight is normal and I’m getting tested next week!online shopping catalogues

is it ok to drink diet coke when you have gestational diabetes?

Sat, 15 Nov 2008 04:05:55 GMT
A.A. asked: I have gestational diabetes and ive been drinking diet coke what i would like to know is if that’s ok to drink?online shopping mall

What are the major causes of diabetes?

Sat, 15 Nov 2008 04:04:27 GMT
siva992 asked: What are the major causes of diabetes? What consequences do diabetic people suffer? Will they be in danger to sensitivity of injuries?online shopping store

Was trying to explain juvenile diabetes to my son?

Sat, 15 Nov 2008 04:04:10 GMT
Kerry S asked: I just wanted to tell each and every one of you THANK YOU for your advise and taking the time. It has been very helpful.


Internet Store
Gift Shopping
Tags: | | |

Labels: , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button Add to Any Social Bookmark onlywire Socializer socialize it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home