Scott's : Latest News Stories

3:59 AM

Current News for November 25, 2008

12 foot Molded Digital Optical Audio TosLink Cable

Sat, 04 Oct 2008 01:53:26 GMT


  • Toslink Digital Audio Cable provides you the cleanest possible signal, even at extreme volume levels
  • Cables use 1mm low-loss core, low-jitter synthetic fiber and heavy metal connectors to dampen vibration, giving you the ultimate listening experience
  • Optical cables transfer the signal using light; completely eliminating any chance for RFI, EMI or ground loop interference
  • Stylish PVC HEAVY 5.0mm JACKET helps prevent cable damage and adds flexibility and durability
  • Moulded strain reliefs reduce stress where cable and connectors meet
  • Gold-plated ferrule prevents corrosion and provides for maximum protection of the fiber tip
  • Precesion polished fiber tips for maximum signal transfer (includes tip protectors)
  • Connect to your DVD, CD, Mini Disc, DAT other digital audio equipment for clear, full and richly detailed sound
  • Connectors: Toslink Male to Toslink Male
  • Cable Length: 12 feet / 3.7m OD 5.0
  • Designed for CD, D/A Converters, Dolby Digital DTS Surround sound receivers, DVD, MiniDisk players and recorders, Pro Audio cards, etc.
  • Compatible with: ADAT, DAW, Dolby Digital, DTS devices with TosLink interface


Price=$7.49

Buy

12v Premium Car Charger for Apple iPhone 3G

Sat, 04 Oct 2008 01:52:19 GMT

  • Increase the portability and productivity of your iPhone and iPhone 3G with this car charger
  • Make your music last during your long car rides without draining your battery
  • Charges your phone or iPod from your car's lighter jack
  • Compact design and retractable coil cord for easy storage
  • Built-in circuitry protects your iPod or iPhone from excessive electrical loads
  • Fits both standard and auxiliary car power outlets or lighter jack
  • One end includes Apple's proprietary 30-pin dock connector
  • LED power indicator
Compatible with: iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPod 3G, iPod 4G, iPod Mini, iPod Photo, iPod Nano,
iPod (video-up to 160GB classic), 3rd Gen Nano, iPod Touch

Specifications:

  • 1000mA electrical current
  • 5.15-5.45 V output
  • DC 12-24 V input
  • 7.0 foot cable


Price=$13.99

Buy

100-piece Assorted Color CD/ DVD Sleeve

Sat, 04 Oct 2008 01:52:17 GMT


Protect your CDs from dust, scratches and data corruption in these colored sleeves!

  • Each sleeve is 2 sided. Each sleeve can hold 2 CDs; One on each side
  • Sleeves have 2 binding holes punched out for binding and easy storage in case.
  • Sleeves can be numbers for organization
  • Included colors: purple, clear, pink, pastel green
  • Quantity: 100 pcs
  • Material: Environmental PP material and soft fiber cloth



    Price=$5.99

    Buy

    How to add email alerts to blackberry pearl 8100 phones?

    Tue, 25 Nov 2008 10:34:59 GMT
    genesisv8man asked: I would like my phone to notify me when I get a new hotmail, google or email from godaddy. How would I set this up?
    I dont see profles on the blackberry phone.Heavner

    How do I change my email for Yahoo Fantasy Football?

    Tue, 25 Nov 2008 10:29:56 GMT
    wsuraiders33 asked: I cant figure out how to change my email for alerts for my fantasy football team. My two choices are my Yahoo email which i just use for spam and my old high school email which i no longer have. I want to change it to my college email. Anyone ...]

    How do you display your email address on your Facebook profile?

    Tue, 25 Nov 2008 09:26:07 GMT
    sparkle278 asked: Right now, my email is not displayed on my profile. How do I make it so it shows my email on my profile? I’ve looked around and cannot find how. Can you tell me how step-by-step?Bucy

    How to close a hotmail email address that I have had since I was 16?

    Tue, 25 Nov 2008 08:46:15 GMT
    Serena asked: I really need help about how to completly close my old email address.I have lots of memories attached to that email address,I am now moving on so I need to delete it?Applin

    How do I get my email from a different computer?

    Tue, 25 Nov 2008 08:06:37 GMT
    Monica asked: My husband and I use AT&T for broadband and we only had his laptop at the time they installed it. So even though it’s my email address and basically my account, the emails go to his computer automatically. Is there a way to switch that stuff to be on my laptop?Mcmillan

    Butterfly Mails - www.butterflymails.com - (Paid To Click Ads & Sign-up)

    Tue, 25 Nov 2008 08:05:41 GMT
    Butterfly Mails -… by sammyspam Today 07:07 AM 2,117 8,661 E-Currency Games (10 Viewing) All E-Currency Games, Head Tail Games and other fun games can be discussed here. One thread per game. PokerPostIt -… by Gambleup Yesterday 01:54 PM 189 1,532 Cyclers, Doublers and Matrices (8 Viewing) Cyclers, Doublers and Matrices programs 10×10Net - Www.10×10net.com… ...]

    Middle East to tune into internet protocol TV in a big way (Zawya)

    Tue, 25 Nov 2008 08:05:29 GMT
    25 November 2008 Internet protocol television (IPTV) is the next wave of media that is expected to become popular in the Middle East as a complement to traditional television.http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/rss/searc…


    Internet Store
    Gift Shopping
    Tags: | | |

    Labels: , , ,

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home